Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekend

My weekend wasn't horrible until yesterday. I was headed to my work (cracker barrel) from my brothers hous on the outskirts of claremore.It was right where the speed limit changed from 35 to 30 and so I starting to slow down, but just then two cops flashed their lights. I freaked out and, not realizing how skinny the road was, a hit the curb as I was trying to pull over. I blew out my tire. I've always had problems with my panic attacks (the doctors call it hypoventilation syndrom-I get it anytime im stressed out or extremely worried). I started to not be able to breathe and my entire body went numb..my hands started cramping up and I actually completely stopped breathing 4 times on the way to the hospital. My boyfriend was freaking out and called 911...I finally got to the ER in the St. Johns in Owasso and they gave me an oxygen mask and then stuck a massive needle in my hip. To say the least, I did not have a very good weekend, but it was definitly eventful! lol

No comments: